Come and enjoy a breakfast with your friends, free of the distractions of children (nursing mums welcome).
On a Saturday morning from 8:30am to 10am at Christ Church, our team serve a delicious breakfast in a warm and welcoming environment. An interesting speaker will chat about a stimulating and thought provoking topic, making this a perfect setting to invite a friend or neighbour to church.
It is a lovely opportunity to meet others of all generations and chat to those you haven’t had the opportunity to get to know yet.
To contact us, book places or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme of Events
- Sat 15th March 2014 : Rickmansworth Foodbank
- Sat 21st June 2014 : Dame Gillian Pugh
- Sat 22nd November 2014 : Duncan Gauld
- Sat 17th January 2015 : Katharine Weston - Bangladesh
- Tue 10th February 2015 : Tracy Brown - Turning Ashes Into Beauty
- Sat 23rd May 2015 : The Flourish Church in Watford - Rita Field
- Sat 21st November 2015 : Ronel Odendaal
- Sat 23rd January 2016 : Anne Lovegrove
- Sat 21st May 2016 : PlaySkill charity - Andrea Clarke.
- Sat 21st January 2017 : Frishta Children’s Village with Tess & Julie
- Sat 18th March 2017 : Women’s Breakfast with Caroline Smith
- Fri 19th May 2017 : Film TBC!