Come and enjoy a breakfast with your friends, free of the distractions of children (nursing mums welcome).
On a Saturday morning from 8:30am to 10am at Christ Church, our team serve a delicious breakfast in a warm and welcoming environment. An interesting speaker will chat about a stimulating and thought provoking topic, making this a perfect setting to invite a friend or neighbour to church.
It is a lovely opportunity to meet others of all generations and chat to those you haven’t had the opportunity to get to know yet.
To contact us, book places or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme of Events
- Sat 15th March 2014 08:30 : Rickmansworth Foodbank
- Sat 21st June 2014 08:30 : Dame Gillian Pugh
- Sat 22nd November 2014 08:30 : Duncan Gauld
- Sat 17th January 2015 08:30 : Katharine Weston - Bangladesh
- Tue 10th February 2015 09:00 : Tracy Brown - Turning Ashes Into Beauty
- Sat 23rd May 2015 08:30 : The Flourish Church in Watford - Rita Field
- Sat 21st November 2015 08:30 : Ronel Odendaal
- Sat 23rd January 2016 08:30 : Anne Lovegrove
- Sat 21st May 2016 08:30 : PlaySkill charity - Andrea Clarke.
- Sat 21st January 2017 08:30 : Frishta Children’s Village with Tess & Julie
- Sat 18th March 2017 08:30 : Women’s Breakfast with Caroline Smith
- Fri 19th May 2017 19:30 : Film TBC!
- Sat 23rd September 2017 08:30 : 23rd September, 8.30am Have you ever wondered what it must be like to spend time at Her Majesty’s Pleasure?
- Sat 18th November 2017 08:30 :
- Sat 18th November 2017 08:30 : Enjoy breakfast and a talk followed by a chance to buy Traidcraft products Women’s Breakfast @ Christ Church on Saturday 18th November, 8.30am – 10am