Prime Timers is our group for those aged 65 or over.
It meets once a month on a Wednesday morning from 10.30am to 12pm for a mixture of talks, activities and demonstrations, as well as the chance to socialise!
If you have any questions or would like to help please contact Emma Roadnight via The Church Office.
Programme of Events
- Wed 15th January : Rickmansworth Streets
- Wed 26th February : Poetry Share
- Wed 19th March : The Hearing Dogs for The Deaf
- Wed 23rd April : St. George's Day Celebration
- Wed 21st May : Chenies Manor Tour
- Wed 18th June : David Hall + Trooping The Colour
- Wed 9th July : Rickmansworth Canal Trip
- Wed 13th August : Guided walk around Chorleywood Common
- Wed 17th September : RNLI
- Wed 15th October : Rickmansworth Fire Station
- Wed 19th November : Film Morning
- Wed 17th December : Christmas
- Wed 8th March :
- Wed 6th September : Prime Timers @ The Junction 10.30am 6th September A member of this book’s project team will come to speak to Prime Timers about the men that died in WW1 who were from Chorleywood. Before the speaker, we shall be sharing some of our own WW2 memories and stories over coffee. For more information ring...