Prime Timers is our group for those aged 65 or over.
It meets once a month on a Wednesday morning from 10.30am to 12pm for a mixture of talks, activities and demonstrations, as well as the chance to socialise!
If you have any questions or would like to help please contact Jane Cant or Jenny Walker via the church office.
Programme of Events
- Wed 3rd October 10:30 : Join Prime Timers for a fun quiz with friends.
- Wed 7th November 10:30 : Learn techniques of relaxation to de-stress and sleep well!
- Wed 7th February 10:30 : February 7th 10.30am-12pm – our first full Prime Timers’ session of the year
- Wed 7th March 10:30 : At the next meeting of our Prime Timers group (for the over 65s) we’ll be sharing our favourite hymns and why we love them. Come join us, bring a hymn – who knows we may even sing one or two! The Junction on Wednesday March 7th, 10.30am-12pm.
- Wed 11th April 10:30 : Sally Stanbridge, a long-time member of our amazing flower team, will be helping our Prime Timers (over 65s group)
- Wed 2nd May 10:30 : Next Meeting (for the over 65s – and those a bit younger too!) Wednesday May 2nd at 10.30am in the Junction. Chris Higbee of Chorleywood U3A will be talking about a London Park/Garden, with stunning slides. Tea, coffee, cake, and a warm welcome for all who come. For more information speak to Jenny Walker or...
- Wed 6th June 10:30 : David Neal will be teaching how to recognise the wonderful wild birds of Chorleywood at the next meeting of Prime Timers’ in the Junction 10.30am on Wednesday 6th June.
- Wed 4th July 10:30 : Do come and join us to sit and listen, or walk and listen … The Park Ranger will be leading a talk & walk on the Common. Meet at the Junction 10.30am on Wednesday 4th July.
- Fri 27th July 10:30 : Create your own decoration to take away and enjoy some festive nibbles and mulled wine!
- Wed 1st August 10:30 : Canal Trip and coffee August 1st 10.30am Batchworth Lock Come aboard and travel down the Grand Union Canal, or sit and enjoy a coffee beside it. Call 01923 282149
- Wed 5th September 10:30 : Sheryl Shurville from Chorleywood Bookshop will be speaking on authors and all things books!